Proiect cofinantat din Fondul Social European prin Programul Operational Capital Uman 2014 – 2020
Students specializing in Economic Engineering in Agriculture are offered a complex training program, ensuring that graduates are fully competent in administering the patrimony of
state or private companies.
- Design, evaluation and administration of agricultural (vegetal, animal and mixed) exploitations;
- Administration of management system of tourist agricultural exploitations;
- Use of information system of agricultural exploitations in the exercise of managerial roles;
- Implementation and monitoring of sustainable rural development;
- Accounting and economic and financial analysis of agricultural exploitations
- Business administration and management of agricultural exploitations in the framework of common agricultural policies;
- Advising on businesses administration in rural area.
Last updated: 16.05.2022
Check the official program website for potential updates.
Tuition fees for Romanian/EU/EEA students / year of study
Tuition fees for non-EU students / year of study
Type of study