Proiect cofinantat din Fondul Social European prin Programul Operational Capital Uman 2014 – 2020
The main mission AGRICULTURE specialization is to train specialists (engineers) for crop farms, which can perform tasks to increase agricultural production potential of farmland.
Skills provided by the curriculum:
- Developing sustainable agricultural production technologies, organization and coordination to achieve production processes;
- Develop strategies for the implementation of the Common Agricultural Policy at national level
- Diagnosing problems linked to the organization and management of farms
- The design, establishment and management of a farm / agro- enterprises
- Expertise farmland, management and allocation of funds for agricultural production
- Providing advisory services and extension in agriculture.
- Developing and following a program of work and achieve its tasks with professionalism and rigor
- Applying effective communication techniques in specific activities teamwork; assuming a role within the team and the principles of division of labor
- Self objective need for continuous training in order to adapt and respond to constant demands of economic development; use of information and communication techniques and, at least, an international language
Last updated: 22.06.2015
Check the official program website for potential updates.
Tuition fees for Romanian/EU/EEA students / year of study
Tuition fees for non-EU students / year of study
Type of study