Proiect cofinantat din Fondul Social European prin Programul Operational Capital Uman 2014 – 2020
The main mission of specialization Montanology is to train specialists (engineers) for agricultural holdings in mountain areas, which can perform activities for increase agricultural production potential of the area and complementary recovery and other existing resources (mountain tourism, crafts and handicrafts).
Skills provided by the curriculum:
- Developing sustainable agricultural production technologies, organization and coordination to achieve production processes
- Develop strategies for the implementation of the Common Agricultural Policy at national level
- Diagnosing problems of organization and management of agricultural holdings in the hill and mountain areas
- The design, establishment and management of a farm / agro-enterprises
- Expertise agricultural land in hilly and mountainous areas, the management and allocation of funds for agricultural production
- Providing advisory services and extension in agriculture to areas with high relief
- Developing and following a program of work and achieve its tasks with professionalism and rigor
- Applying effective communication techniques in specific activities teamwork; assuming a role within the team and the principles of division of labor
Last updated: 22.06.2015
Check the official program website for potential updates.
Tuition fees for Romanian/EU/EEA students / year of study
Tuition fees for non-EU students / year of study
Type of study