Proiect cofinantat din Fondul Social European prin Programul Operational Capital Uman 2014 – 2020
Skills provided by the curriculum:
- knowledge of anatomy , morphology and plant biology ;
- the acquisition of knowledge about human anatomy and physiology;
- knowledge of the elements of biochemistry , genetics and plant and animal physiology;
- identify the concepts, methods, techniques, procedures common observation , investigation / exploration of biological systems .
- study of plant and animal biodiversity and conservation;
- identify key notions , concepts and laws specific to the field;
- identify concepts, methods, techniques , procedures common observation , investigation / exploration of biological systems;
Last updated: 16.05.2022
Check the official program website for potential updates.
Tuition fees for Romanian/EU/EEA students / year of study
Tuition fees for non-EU students / year of study
Type of study